Join Us! Whether you are a student, recent graduate just starting out, or a senior professional, we’re always looking for great individuals to join our team. For us, finding the right people fit for our culture is key. When we achieve this, we come together to provide hope and collaboration. Please note we do not keep resumes on file so check back often, like us on Facebook or Twitter to get notification of the latest employment opportunities.
Reports to: Director of Resources and Property Management
Starting Hourly Rate: $14.00/hr
Benefits: No Benefits offered with this position.
Vacation: As per employment standards.
Specific Responsibilities: Building and suite clean-ups which may or may not include: windows and doors, wiping down and disinfecting all surfaces and desks, handles, filing cabinets, table tops, cupboards, countertops, mirrors, furniture, walls and baseboards, removal of trash, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning of ovens/fridges and bathrooms.
Qualifications and Suitability:
• Prior cleaning/housekeeping experience an asset;
• Ideal candidate is comfortable as a team player who can take and follow directions from multiple people and is keen to promote and maintain a safe work environment;
• Candidate should also be comfortable having a role that is physically demanding;
• Must pass Criminal Record Check;
• Must speak fluent English and be authorized to work in Canada;
• Vehicle in good working condition is an asset;
• Must follow WorkSafe/Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines and have WHMIS training.
Hands on training will be provided.
Note: This description may be amended at any time to fulfill the conditions of the funding contract and may include other duties not outlined here.
Send cover letters/Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference Casual/Cleaner
Attn: Laura Balyk, Human Resources and Finance Associate